At Segmento Remoto Lda. we respect your privacy and thank you for your trust in us. The privacy of our customers and suppliers is critical to us. Thus, we want you to be informed about the new legislation for the protection of personal data, which comes into force on May 25, 2018, and about the measures and procedures that we have adopted for this purpose.
In this context, we have developed a Personal Data Protection Policy, subject to the highest standards of security and privacy, where we guarantee that your personal data will be treated in accordance with its purposes and the rights that are enshrined in it.
In this Personal Data Protection Policy we explain who we are, for what purpose we can use your data and who we share it with, how long we keep it, as well as ways to contact us and exercise your legitimate right.
- Who we are
Segmento Remoto Lda. is a company dedicated to the retail trade of fresh, dried and artificial flowers.
- Responsible for the processing of your personal data and contacts
Your data is processed by Segmento Remoto Lda., a legal person no. 516426290, headquartered at Rua da Rainha Santa Isabel, No.6 Bloco C, 2495-424 Fátima.
Segmento Remoto Lda. is responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016).
For any question related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us through the following means:
- Processing of Personal Data
The processing of personal data consists of an operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or sets of personal data, through automated means, or not, namely the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation, retrieval, consultation, use, dissemination, dissemination, comparison, interconnection, limitation, deletion or destruction.
- Collection of personal data
Segmento Remoto Lda. collects your personal data, among others, in the following situations:
- If you register and/or browse our website;
- If you use our online store;
- If you complete and submit your personal data through our Consent Form;
- If you make a quote request.
- Purpose and basis for the use of your personal data
Segmento Remoto Lda., in addition to the situations in which it handles data to comply with legal requirements, will handle your personal data for the following purposes:
- Within the scope of pre-contractual steps requested;
- Responding to your questions or providing you with information, particularly in cases where you fill in and send our forms or use an email address provided by us;
- Within the scope of the Provision of Services: in general, your personal data are processed and used to manage the contractual relationship, to provide you with our services and to adapt our services to your needs and interests. Your personal data will also be processed for the provision of third party services, when necessary or when you have expressly consented to it;
- Service management: so that we can provide you with the service you have contracted with us, for example, sending orders, alerts or requests for stock availability of products;
- Transaction management: for issuing invoices for the purchase of goods and services;
- Home deliveries: to deliver your purchases to the indicated address;
- Customer support contacts: to be able to provide you with a support service, before, during and after the sale;
- Develop and maintain our website with the desired quality and security;
- Update of internal records;
- Improvement of products and services;
- Use of the Flowers to Fatima store: your personal data will be collected and processed so that you can use our online store;
- Use of our website: the personal data collected will be processed and used to help make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible. We may also use the information to customize the website according to your interests;
- Contacts for market research purposes;
- Marketing: we will process your personal data so that we can inform you about news, promotions, campaigns and other opportunities that you could benefit from. When sending periodic promotional emails about our products, special offers or other information that we consider to be of interest to you, we will use the contact you provided for this purpose.
- Sharing your data
Your personal data may be communicated to service providers of Segmento Remoto Lda., for accounting and legal support purposes, as well as to legal, tax and regulatory authorities in order to comply with legal requirements.
Your data will also be shared with third parties for the provision of certain services, in terms of maintenance, technical support, or for us to ensure the provision of our services, such as delivery/mail services, which may have access to some of your personal data for the contractual purposes.
The personal data you provide us, and in view of the above mentioned purposes, may be communicated to companies of the group in which the Responsible for the Treatment is inserted, which includes companies that directly or indirectly hold an interest in the Responsible Party’s share capital for the Treatment.
Only personal data deemed necessary for this purpose will be communicated and transferred.
- Personal Data We Collect
All data that are necessary for the formalization, execution and management of the contract can be collected.
All data that is necessary to register, use and browse our website and online store, as well as to receive our news and offers, can also be collected.
We distinguish the following personal data
- Customer identification data: name; address; telephone; email; civil identification number; date of birth and gender;
- Customer data: name and tax identification number;
- Contact details: name; address; email and phone/mobile;
- Data of online shopping users: name; email; address; Tax Identification Number; credit card number; credit card holder’s name; validity and respective credit card security code; and purchase details.
- Preservation of personal data
Your personal data will be kept for different periods of time, depending on the purpose for which they are intended, but always only for the minimum period necessary for the provision of the services, respective billing, pursuit of the purposes that motivated their collection and processing and fulfillment of obligations cool.
Upon reaching the maximum retention period, your data will be securely deleted or anonymized, if possible.
- Your rights
At any time, you can ask us, free of charge1 and for any of the contacts mentioned above, the following:
- access to the information we keep about you, that is, you can confirm whether or not your data is being processed and, if so, access your personal data (right of access);
- rectification of the information we hold about you, in the event that it is incorrect or incomplete (right of rectification);
- the deletion of personal data, that is, you may require us to erase your data if: i) they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed; the data subject has withdrawn consent for data processing and there is no other basis for such processing (right to oblivion);
- the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in specific cases;
- opposition to its processing, in other words, you can object to the processing of your personal data whenever the processing is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing or for the promotion and dissemination of our services (right of opposition);
- the portability of personal data, that is, you can ask us to receive your data in a machine-readable format and send it to another data controller (right to portability).
You can also withdraw your consent at any time, if it is legally necessary for the processing of personal data. However, this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent previously given, nor the subsequent processing of the same data, such as the fulfillment of the contract or legal obligations to which Segmento Remoto Ltd. is subject.
Your requests will be handled with special care so that we can effectively ensure your rights.
You will be informed of the measures taken pursuant to your request within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days from the time of your request.
You have the right to be notified, in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection, in the event of a breach of your personal data.
In addition to the rights listed above, you are also entitled to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission.
- Procedures of Segmento Remoto Lda
Segmento Remoto Lda. took the necessary technical and organizational measures to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, ensuring that the processing of data is lawful, loyal, transparent and limited to authorized purposes. Segmento Remoto Lda. adopted the measures it considered adequate to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of personal data, as well as other rights.
Segmento Remoto Lda. has adopted security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, in order to protect the personal data made available to it against its dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, processing or unauthorized access.
Additionally, third parties that, within the scope of providing services to Segmento Remoto Lda., process personal data in the name and on behalf of the latter, are also required to carry out technical and security measures appropriate to the legislation in force and to ensure the defense of the rights of the data subject.
Notwithstanding the security measures adopted by Segmento Remoto Lda., it is important to emphasize and warn that users should also adopt additional security measures, namely, ensuring the existence of an active firewall, antivirus and anti spyware updated.
- Browsing our website and using the online store
When browsing our website and using our online store, we assume that you accept our Personal Data Protection Policy.
In any case, when browsing our website and using our online store, you should carefully read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
The online store and our website may have links to other websites, which, in our understanding, may contain information and/or useful tools for the visitor.
However, Segmento Remoto Lda.’s Personal Data Protection Policy is not applied to third-party sites, so if you visit another site from ours, you should read its privacy or personal data protection policy. We are not responsible for the policy or content on these sites.
- Questions and update of our Personal Data Protection Policy
If you have any questions or need further clarification regarding the processing of your personal data, or wish to exercise some of your rights, please contact us using the channels previously provided.
Segmento Remoto Lda. may occasionally update its Personal Data Protection Policy, asking you to periodically review this document to keep it updated.