Segmento Remoto Lda. respects and ensures the privacy of its customers and users and the respective security of their personal data.
In addition to the provisions of our Personal Data Protection Policy, Segmento Remoto Lda. assumes and recognizes as fundamental a commitment to:
Respect your privacy and the selection of content you consult on our website;
- Identify and limit the processing of any personal data collected to what is strictly necessary to successfully complete the action presented and requested;
- In cases where it is necessary to collect your personal data, the use of that information is described in our Personal Data Protection Policy;
- Not to use your data for purposes other than those that have been identified and previously communicated;
- To process your data in accordance with the applicable legislation, taking the necessary and applicable security and protection measures.
Read this Cookies Policy carefully to find out about the responsible use that Segmento Remoto Lda. makes of them and about the options you have to configure your browser.
1. What are Cookies
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer through the browser, identifying your computer on our server.
They allow us to know the frequency of your visits, their time, the most selected contents, thus retaining only information referring to your preferences, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Cookies are not used to collect personal data.
2. What are the different types of cookies?
There are two groups of cookies:
- Permanent cookies – stored at the browser level on your access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and which are used whenever you use our website again. They are used, as a rule, to improve your navigation and visit to our website, as it directs navigation to your interests, thus allowing to provide a personalized service.
- Session cookies – temporary that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave our website. The information obtained by them helps the analysis of traffic patterns on the web, allowing to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
3. Which cookies do we use and for what purpose [adapt to our case]
- Strictly necessary cookies
They allow you to browse our website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
- Analytical cookies
They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of our website.
- Authentication cookies
They are used to maintain the user’s session during each visit, being dominant in the site’s private environments that need a username and password for access.
- Functionality cookies
They keep the user’s preferences regarding the use of the site, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the site each time you visit it.
- Third-party cookies
They measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
- Advertising cookies
They target advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users, and, in addition, they limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of organizing our website.
4. Who accesses information from cookies
The information stored in cookies is used exclusively by Segmento Remoto Lda.
5. How can you manage or disable cookies
Browsers allow the user to accept, refuse, delete and block cookies through browser settings.
You can set cookies in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
In fact, and if you subsequently wish to delete the cookies stored on your computer, and which necessarily require your consent, you can do so using the tools your browser offers you for this purpose.
Thus, and considering the different existing browsers, the following addresses are indicated below to disable cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-PT/kb/ativar-e-desativar-cookies-que-os-websites-utiliza
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pt
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pt-pt/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/9.23/pt/cookies.html
For more information about cookies we suggest you visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
7. Acceptance of Terms